EAL/English & Slovene language teacher
LIS is looking for a qualified and enthusiastic EAL/English & Slovene language teacher to join our dedicated School. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating an engaging and effective learning environment for students in the subjects of EAL/English and Slovene Language.
- Develop and deliver language lessons that align with the IB PYP and MYP frameworks.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Use a variety of teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences and school events.
Formal Education: minimum bachelor’s degree in education, EAL, English, Slovene language or a related field; master’s degree preferred.
- Teaching Certification: State-approved teaching certification EAL, English, Slovene language
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience EAL, English, Slovene language
- Fluent in English and Slovene both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work in Slovenia (for non-Slovene candidates): residency and work permit.
In-depth knowledge of EAL, English, Slovene language curriculum
- Strong classroom management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to integrate technology into teaching practices.
- Commitment to professional development
Criminal Background Check:
All successful candidates must undergo a criminal background check before starting the position.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about inspiring students in the field of English and Slovene Language, please submit your resume, cover letter, teaching philosophy, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include ”Combined EAL and Slovene Language Teacher” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 14 of December 2023
LIS is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.